Friday, July 31, 2026

Live Music Schedule update

 WAIT A SECOND ... it's August tomorrow. What?

Summer always spins by too fast.

I have today off and this morning I got up and it was pouring rain. So I made coffee and fed my garage cats, Taylor and Bigsby. Then I sat in the garage and listened to the rain bounce off the metal roof.

It. Was. Glorious. And it's a good reminder that simple things are the best things.

Here is the updated live music calendar. A big show is a week from tomorrow, Aug. 8. Allison and I (The Whatevers) are playing at Quincy Brewing Company. Opening for us is Bo Weiman & The Missing Guitar Picks. Bo is 12 and one of my guitar students. He plays and sings and is starting to figure out the whole rock and roll thing. He and I will do a few songs before The Whatevers play. And he might get up for a song or two with us. 

Get there early. Bo has a big family, and the beer garden behind QBC fills up quickly!

 Friday, July. 31: Prospect Road, private party, Mount Sterling, Ill.

Saturday, Aug. 8: The Whatevers with Bo Weiman & The Missing Guitar Picks, Quincy Brewing Company, 6:30-9 p.m.

Sunday, Aug. 9: Prospect Road, 19th Hole, Augusta, Ill. 2-5 p.m. 

Saturday, Aug. 15: Prospect Road, Pour Haus, 7-10 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 22:  Prospect Road, Vino 573, Hannibal Mo, 7-10 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 29: Prospect Road, Sportsmen's Hop Garden, Mount Sterling Ill., 8-11 p.m.

Friday, Sept. 11 - Prospect Road, Golden Fall Festival, Golden Ill,, 7-10 p.m.

Saturday, Sept. 12 - Smart Boys with Tim Smith, Blessed Sacrament parish picnic, 7-10 p.m.

Sunday, Sept. 12 - Prospect Road, The Dock, 2-5 p.m.

Saturday, Sept. 19 - The Whatevers, Maker's Market in Quincy, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Saturday, Sept. 19 - Prospect Road, 19th Hole, Augusta, Ill, 3-6 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 3 - Prospect Road, private party, Quincy

Saturday, Oct. 10 - Prospect Road, Pour Haus, 7-10 p.m.

Sunday Oct. 18 - The Whatevers, Baxter's Winery, Nauvoo Ill, 2-5 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 24 - HoffHart (Travis and Rodney), Pour Haus, 7-10 p.m.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment